Roast Beef and Pomegranate Crostini
Makes 24| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, top the toasted baguette slices with the roast beef, sour cream, pomegranate seeds, and scallion; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 crostini
- Calories 55
- Fat 2g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 152mg
- Protein 2.5g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0.5g
- Iron 0.5mg
- Calcium 3mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .