Your Fastest, Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Shopping ListThis list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes for this complete Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 head garlic
- 8 onions
- 4 pounds carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 bunches sage
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 oranges or one 16-ounce container orange juice
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 17-ounce bottle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1-pound box kosher salt
- 1 small jar black peppercorns
- 1 small jar pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 8.5-ounce bottle maple syrup
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 1 2-pound package all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce package granulated sugar
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 1 13.5-ounce container graham cracker crumbs or one 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 12-ounce bottle hard cider or 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 dozen large eggs
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream
- 1 12-pound turkey
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Australian researchers are trying a novel way to boost the power of cochlear im...
This month, we asked you to ditch the cleaning for styling instead . . ....
from POPSUGAR Home
Who needs shoes? Because really, walking around in heels or even sneakers ca...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Few homeowners would willingly sacrifice a bedroom, but since the woman who own...