Your Fastest, Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Shopping ListThis list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes for this complete Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 head garlic
- 8 onions
- 4 pounds carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 bunches sage
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 oranges or one 16-ounce container orange juice
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 17-ounce bottle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1-pound box kosher salt
- 1 small jar black peppercorns
- 1 small jar pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 8.5-ounce bottle maple syrup
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 1 2-pound package all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce package granulated sugar
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 1 13.5-ounce container graham cracker crumbs or one 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 12-ounce bottle hard cider or 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 dozen large eggs
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream
- 1 12-pound turkey
Next: You Might Also Like...
“Think of your dream job: We imagine that instead of a cubicle and paperwork, you’d probably prefer to be surrounded by ice cream and puppies. Not-so-coincidentally, according to Serious Eats, that’s...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
The events in Gone Girl aren’t exactly how you’d want your fifth wed...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
When illness or injury strikes, the road to recovery is often paved with medica...
Easter is finally here, but it's not the only thing to celebrate! From new ...
from POPSUGAR Home
This year, Easter lands on 4/20 -- the international day for celebrating all thi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
About 10 years ago, Dee Williams was living in a 1,500-square-foot, three-bed...