Your Fastest, Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Shopping ListThis list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes for this complete Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 head garlic
- 8 onions
- 4 pounds carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 bunches sage
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 oranges or one 16-ounce container orange juice
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 17-ounce bottle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1-pound box kosher salt
- 1 small jar black peppercorns
- 1 small jar pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 8.5-ounce bottle maple syrup
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 1 2-pound package all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce package granulated sugar
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 1 13.5-ounce container graham cracker crumbs or one 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 12-ounce bottle hard cider or 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 dozen large eggs
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream
- 1 12-pound turkey
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“If you're planning on firing up the barbecue this Memorial Day weekend (come on weather, improve already!), you may be gearing up for a trip to the hardware store to buy some charcoal for the grill....”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Money can buy happiness—if you spend wisely. We asked experts to explain ...
Wedding season is in full swing here at POPSUGAR, and we have everything you nee...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Follow these tips to make sure your bar is stocked and the drinks keep flowing a...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Using architectural salvage can make all the difference in retaining an older h...