Your Fastest, Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Shopping ListThis list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes for this complete Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 head garlic
- 8 onions
- 4 pounds carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 bunches sage
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 oranges or one 16-ounce container orange juice
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 17-ounce bottle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1-pound box kosher salt
- 1 small jar black peppercorns
- 1 small jar pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 8.5-ounce bottle maple syrup
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 1 2-pound package all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce package granulated sugar
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 1 13.5-ounce container graham cracker crumbs or one 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 12-ounce bottle hard cider or 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 dozen large eggs
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream
- 1 12-pound turkey
Next: You Might Also Like...
“Missed Mardi Gras this year? Or just craving some of that Cajun flavor but don’t have the time or budget to travel to New Orleans? Food & Wine has got you covered! With this recipe, learn how to make...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Agency officials said the device provides a new option for patients who cannot ...
Burke Decor: Celebrate Mardis Gras week with 25 percent off purchases with code...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Erik and Lisa Craighead love to travel. We have intense wanderlust and love ren...