Your Fastest, Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Shopping ListThis list suggests the smallest packages available that will see you through the recipes for this complete Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 head garlic
- 8 onions
- 4 pounds carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 bunches sage
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 oranges or one 16-ounce container orange juice
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 17-ounce bottle extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1-pound box kosher salt
- 1 small jar black peppercorns
- 1 small jar pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 8.5-ounce bottle maple syrup
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 box unflavored gelatin
- 1 2-pound package all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce package granulated sugar
- 5 ounces shelled pecans
- 1 13.5-ounce container graham cracker crumbs or one 14.4-ounce box graham crackers
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 12-ounce bottle hard cider or 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 dozen large eggs
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 2 16-ounce containers sour cream
- 1 12-pound turkey
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Searching for a simple summer cocktail that’s light and refreshing? Our friends at Fox News Magazine have pulled together their favorite summertime spritzers that do exactly that. They say, “Forget...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An ancient skeleton unearthed in Israel may contain the oldest evidence of brai...
Everything you need to know about Fifty Shades of Grey - Entertainment 25 salads...
from POPSUGAR Home
Gotta eat 'em all! Read more: Tokyo Restaurants , Cute Foo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I’m not sure if Lee Iacocca sent him, but architect Karl Wanaselja spent countl...