- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 4 bunches collard greens, stems discarded and leaves thinly sliced (20 cups)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the collard greens and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted and crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the coconut milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir to coat. Serve topped with the peanuts.