Cooking With Beer
Rich, yeasty beer adds body and flavor to these recipes.
- Slow-Cooker Beer-Braised Pork and Black Bean Soup
- Basil Beer Bread
- Cheddar and Beer Soup
- Beef and Beer With Yellow Potatoes
- Belgian Beef Stew
- Beer-Can Chicken
- Ale-Braised Corned Beef, Brussels Sprouts, and Carrots
- Chocolate Stout Bundt Cake
- Add a cup of dark, rich beer to marinades for beef and chicken.
- When a recipe (such as beef stew, braised sausages, or brisket) calls for stock, substitute beer for a quarter of the liquid.
Read More About:Popular Ingredients