Comfort Food for Dinner
These hearty dinners practically cook themselves―whether in a slow cooker or simmering effortlessly on the stove.
These recipes require just a little prep work and, in a few cases, some post-pot finessing to produce delicious, easily reheatable
dinners. Don't have a slow cooker? Make these meals in the oven or on the stove.
- Slow-Cooker Chicken With Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions (shown)
- Slow-Cooker Tuscan Pot Roast
- Slow-Cooker Spicy Country Ribs
- Slow-Cooker Seafood Gumbo
- Slow-Cooker Classic Beef Stew
- Slow-Cooker Bolognese Sauce
- Slow-Cooker Smoky Pea Soup
- Slow-Cooker Vegetable Stew