- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts (rinsed and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with 2 tablespoons oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, toss together the artichoke hearts, olives, and parsley with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, top the crostini with the artichoke mixture, then the Parmesan.