Iced Green Tea with Ginger and Mint
6 Hands-On Time: 0hr 20m Total Time: 1hr 00m
- 3 ounces ginger, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 6 green-tea bags
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the ginger and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the mint and tea bags. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a large pitcher or other container. Add the honey and lemon juice; stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes and more mint leaves.
To frost glasses, dip the rims in water, then coarse sugar crystals.
- Per Serving
- Calories 87Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 2mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 0mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 1mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.