Grape Tomato Relish
2 cups Hands-On Time: 0hr 10m Total Time: 3hr 30m
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, basil, or marjoram leaves
- Heat oven to 400° F. Line 2 shallow roasting pans with parchment paper or foil. Arrange the tomatoes in one pan and the onion and garlic in the other. Drizzle both with the oil and vinegar, season with the salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Roast until the tomatoes split (20 minutes) and the onion and garlic have softened (25 minutes).
- Transfer the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and some of the juices to a bowl. Adjust seasoning, if desired. Add the herb and toss. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature.
If pressed for time, use packages of presliced vegetables found at most supermarkets.
- Per Serving
- Calories 36.36Calories From Fat 84%
- Calcium 6.88mg
- Carbohydrate 1.42g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 3.44g
- Fiber 0.29g
- Iron 0.11mg
- Protein 0.28mg
- Sat Fat 0.46g
- Sodium 36.33mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.