Garlic and Oregano Baby Back Ribs
4 Hands-On Time: 0hr 05m Total Time: 1hr 15m
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the ribs in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet in one layer. In a bowl, combine the garlic, oregano, cayenne, salt, and oil and mix well. Cover both sides of the ribs with the garlic and oregano mixture, coating evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour, flipping once after 30 minutes. Remove and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Roasted Corn.
Cooking pork to an internal temperature of 150° F (before resting) yields a perfectly cooked and juicy finished product (a slight trace of pink is fine). This is a high enough temperature to kill the bacteria trichinosis, which only affects 1 percent of hogs in the United States.
- Per Serving
- Calories 897Calories From Fat 1%
- Calcium 116mg
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Cholesterol 245mg
- Fat 75g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 51mg
- Sat Fat 25g
- Sodium 1362mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.