- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded (2 cups)
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine the soy sauce and brown sugar. Pour half the dressing into a large bowl and add the salmon. Let marinate for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Reserve the remaining dressing.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade and season with ½ teaspoon salt. Cook in the skillet until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Break into large pieces.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- Divide the Sriracha mayonnaise, salmon, cucumbers, cabbage, and scallions among the tortillas and drizzle with the reserved dressing.