Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
“If these three cookbooks don’t fit anyone on your list, try these new options for holiday gift-giving: For the Baker Payard Desserts, Francois Payard with Tish Boyle World-famous pastry chef Francois...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A French cancer charity found a remarkable - and hilarious - way for sufferers ...
7 readings nooks for your Nook (no pun intended) - HuffPost Home This NYC brown...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A red light has come to signify many things, some racy, others utilitarian. Reg...