Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
Most Popular Galleries
“Searching for a simple summer cocktail that’s light and refreshing? Our friends at Fox News Magazine have pulled together their favorite summertime spritzers that do exactly that. They say, “Forget...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
State health officials confirmed a section of the Carolinas Medical Center emer...
If you fantasize about throwing the sort of outdoor bash you've pinned coun...
from POPSUGAR Home
What's with all the hate? Read more: Almonds , Healthy Re...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
After moving into a new house, I noticed a naked corner in the breakfast space ...