Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
“It’s 4:00 and you have no idea what to make for dinner. Or, it’s 6:00 and you’re raiding the freezer for something somewhat healthy to serve your family. Sound familiar? Real Simple wants to help...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
B vitamins have long been known to play a key role in metabolism and energy ext...
Satisfy bellies in a healthy way this Memorial Day - Fitness A sneak peek at Jim...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Former “L.A. Ink” reality TV star Kat Von D hopes to sell her Gothic...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Most woodworking projects can be streamlined down to simply making a box. That'...