Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
“Ever wondered what your sandwich says about you? Our friends at Huffington Post Taste say it best: “If a cocktail glass is a window into the soul, then the blank slate between two pieces of bread is...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Some of the best first-aid tools can be found in your kitchen. While you should...
The latest Nate Berkus designs for Target are almost here! While the collection ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Cake mix. Soda. That's all you need. Read more: Cake Mix , ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The monarchs are beginning their migration south this month and will be in full...