Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
“Before you get busy packing the basket, take a second to find out if you’re smarter than the average bear. (Answers below the photo!) 1. If you’ve been stung by a bee, what can you use to remove the...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa as a teenager, Pontz has been almost comple...
11 things you may regret in your 30s - Smart Living Who needs an art wall when y...
from POPSUGAR Home
Restaurateur Amy Morton is no stranger to the culinary world. The business, she ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
When building designer, and small-space-specialist Paul Hindes from Soul Space...