Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
Most Popular Galleries
“Searching for a simple summer cocktail that’s light and refreshing? Our friends at Fox News Magazine have pulled together their favorite summertime spritzers that do exactly that. They say, “Forget...”
If you were just thinking about how you’d like more artisanal home goods a...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Most children and teens who are overweight think that they are actually the righ...
Thirteen going on 30? Well, that was fast. If you are approaching the big 3-0, a...
from POPSUGAR Home
Your hipster's best friend and your child's worst nightmare. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Creating a versatile living space that included elegant book storage was the ch...