Quick Food Processor Tricks
Use your food processor to make these common kitchen tasks easier.
9 Recipe Tricks
- Mix and knead pizza dough in less than three minutes. (It will need additional time to rise.)
- Grind hamburger in seconds.
- Mince salmon with cream cheese to make a spread.
- Puree leftovers to make baby food.
- Grate cheese faster than with a box grater.
- Turn extra-ripe cherries, melon, or tomatoes into soup.
- Make preservative-free cashew butter.
- Whip up mayonnaise in five minutes.
- Grate chocolate in bulk―enough to dust store-bought cupcakes for your daughter’s whole class.
Most Popular Galleries
“Our colleagues at SouthernLiving.com have put together a gallery of fun Christmas dessert recipes that you can make with your kids. From Rudolph’s Christmas Sugar Cookies to Santa Snack Mix, this...”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Happy chic isn't just Jonathan Adler's design mantra. After peeking at...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...