Grill Like a Pro
The secrets to cooking delicious foods on the barbecue.
Grilling CornThis method works on a grill or in the oven (preheated to 500º F).
1. Carefully pull back the husks, keeping them attached while exposing the kernels.
2. Gently pull out the silks by hand.
3. Wrap each ear's husks back around the kernels and carefully twist the tops closed.
4. Place the corn on a medium-hot grill (or on the oven rack) for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn the ears occasionally so the corn roasts evenly; take care not to overcook. (If the fire is very hot, soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes before grilling.)
5. Use tongs to remove the ears from the heat. Wearing oven mitts, remove the husks. If you like your corn charred and smoky tasting, baste the husked ears with olive oil or butter and put them back on the grill or under the broiler briefly before serving.
Next: Grilling Hamburgers
Most Popular Galleries
“Our colleagues at SouthernLiving.com have put together a gallery of fun Christmas dessert recipes that you can make with your kids. From Rudolph’s Christmas Sugar Cookies to Santa Snack Mix, this...”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
After his wife Linda was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003, Bob Carey decide...
Today's Daily Obsession features Lands' End! This classic brand is y...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Very few philosophers have tackled the subject of architecture, and when it has...