Grill Like a Pro
The secrets to cooking delicious foods on the barbecue.
Grilling CornThis method works on a grill or in the oven (preheated to 500º F).
1. Carefully pull back the husks, keeping them attached while exposing the kernels.
2. Gently pull out the silks by hand.
3. Wrap each ear's husks back around the kernels and carefully twist the tops closed.
4. Place the corn on a medium-hot grill (or on the oven rack) for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn the ears occasionally so the corn roasts evenly; take care not to overcook. (If the fire is very hot, soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes before grilling.)
5. Use tongs to remove the ears from the heat. Wearing oven mitts, remove the husks. If you like your corn charred and smoky tasting, baste the husked ears with olive oil or butter and put them back on the grill or under the broiler briefly before serving.
Next: Grilling Hamburgers
“Think of your dream job: We imagine that instead of a cubicle and paperwork, you’d probably prefer to be surrounded by ice cream and puppies. Not-so-coincidentally, according to Serious Eats, that’s...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
The events in Gone Girl aren’t exactly how you’d want your fifth wed...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The negative social, physical and mental health effects of childhood bullying a...
With Easter just around the corner, we fully support any DIY that's both im...
from POPSUGAR Home
New food resources that are worth your time. Read more: Food New...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
About 10 years ago, Dee Williams was living in a 1,500-square-foot, three-bed...