Grill Like a Pro
The secrets to cooking delicious foods on the barbecue.
Grilling CornThis method works on a grill or in the oven (preheated to 500º F).
1. Carefully pull back the husks, keeping them attached while exposing the kernels.
2. Gently pull out the silks by hand.
3. Wrap each ear's husks back around the kernels and carefully twist the tops closed.
4. Place the corn on a medium-hot grill (or on the oven rack) for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn the ears occasionally so the corn roasts evenly; take care not to overcook. (If the fire is very hot, soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes before grilling.)
5. Use tongs to remove the ears from the heat. Wearing oven mitts, remove the husks. If you like your corn charred and smoky tasting, baste the husked ears with olive oil or butter and put them back on the grill or under the broiler briefly before serving.
Next: Grilling Hamburgers
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever wondered what your sandwich says about you? Our friends at Huffington Post Taste say it best: “If a cocktail glass is a window into the soul, then the blank slate between two pieces of bread is...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Comedian Joan Rivers was admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City Thur...
Don't relegate your scarf collection to a drawer in your dresser! When they...
from POPSUGAR Home
Crunchy or smooth, what's it going to be? Read more: Peanut...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you have ever had a bad experience as a weekend guest, you know just how awf...