Grill Like a Pro
The secrets to cooking delicious foods on the barbecue.
Grilling CornThis method works on a grill or in the oven (preheated to 500º F).
1. Carefully pull back the husks, keeping them attached while exposing the kernels.
2. Gently pull out the silks by hand.
3. Wrap each ear's husks back around the kernels and carefully twist the tops closed.
4. Place the corn on a medium-hot grill (or on the oven rack) for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn the ears occasionally so the corn roasts evenly; take care not to overcook. (If the fire is very hot, soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes before grilling.)
5. Use tongs to remove the ears from the heat. Wearing oven mitts, remove the husks. If you like your corn charred and smoky tasting, baste the husked ears with olive oil or butter and put them back on the grill or under the broiler briefly before serving.
Next: Grilling Hamburgers
Most Popular Galleries
“Searching for a simple summer cocktail that’s light and refreshing? Our friends at Fox News Magazine have pulled together their favorite summertime spritzers that do exactly that. They say, “Forget...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A blind draft horse will live to see retirement, thanks to surgeons at the Univ...
Mirror, mirror on the wall, here are the best styling tricks of them all! Yes, w...
from POPSUGAR Home
WTF IS A CSF? Read more: Csf , Seasonal Food , Seafood Indust...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The image of the dad watching the game in his recliner, beer in hand (or in the...