What You Need
- 1½ pounds new potatoes (about 15; halved if large)
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut into florets)
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste; found in the refrigerated section of the superma
Follow These Steps
Heat oven to 425° F and prepare the ingredients. Cut the broccoli into florets and halve the potatoes if large.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the miso, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil, and 3 tablespoons water.
Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle with the crushed red pepper, and serve with the vegetables.
Get the full recipe for Roasted Salmon, Broccoli, and Potatoes With Miso Sauce.