What You Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus more for the baking sheets)
- all-purpose flour (for the work surface)
- 1 pound pizza dough (at room temperature)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella (grated; about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms (thinly sliced)
Follow These Steps
Heat oven to 425° F. Brush 2 large baking sheets with oil.
Prep the ingredients: Thinly slice the mushrooms and the onion.
On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into four 8-inch rounds and place on the baking sheets.
Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, and onion; season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, just until the crust begins to brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the greens with the vinegar, the 2 tablespoons of oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Carefully crack an egg on top of each pizza and return to oven. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the egg whites are set, 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with the pizzas. Get the full recipe for Mushroom and Egg Pizzas.