Classic Deviled Eggs
6 Hands-On Time: 0hr 10m Total Time: 0hr 10m
- 6 hard-cooked eggs (see recipe below), peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- Cut 6 eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and blend them by hand with mayonnaise, plain yogurt, Dijon mustard, a squirt of lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the whites. Dust with paprika.
As with produce, take eggs and milk from the back of the case; older merchandise tends to be pushed forward.
- Per Serving
- Calories 128Calories From Fat 1%
- Calcium 39mg
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Cholesterol 216mg
- Fat 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 7mg
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 155mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101.
Most Popular Recipes