- 3cups grated zucchini
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1cup all-purpose flour
- 1cup grated provolone cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4cup vegetable oil
- 4tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan.
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into a 10-inch round glass pie plate or metal pie pan that has been coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the reserved Parmesan. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.