- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (not Greek), plus more for serving
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Puree the scallions, cucumbers, zucchini, oil, basil, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper and pulse to combine.
- Serve topped with additional yogurt, torn basil, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.