Peppermint Patty Brownies
Serves 16| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- canola oil, for the pan
- 1 19-ounce box brownie mix
- 16 York Miniatures Peppermint Patties (13.6 grams each)
- Oil an 8-inch square pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Spread half the batter in the prepared pan. Top with the peppermint patties, leaving an even border of batter all around the edges of the pan.
- Spread the remaining batter on top and bake according to the package directions. Let cool, then cut into 16 squares.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 brownie
- Calories 264
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 27mg
- Cholesterol 111mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 40g
- Sugar 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 5mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This recipe calls for the “snack” or “fun” sizes candy bars often given to trick-or-treaters. You can substitute full-size bars—just keep in mind the total cup measurements listed in the recipes.