Serves 12| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer fit with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add the flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating it with the milk and mixing just until incorporated. Add the vanilla and combine.
- Divide the batter among 12 cupcake tins with paper liners. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool in tins for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting or decorating.
- To freeze: Leave the cupcakes undecorated. Place the plain cupcakes in a large resealable plastic bag. Store for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature, about 40 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 176Calories From Fat 40%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 54mg
- Sodium 75mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
As with produce, take eggs and milk from the back of the case; older merchandise tends to be pushed forward.