Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard, kale, or mustard greens, rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Tear the greens into pieces; discard stems.
- In a pot, over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook for 7 minutes. Add the greens and toss to coat. Cover and cook, stirring once, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the salt and serve.
- Per Serving
- Calories 80.31Calories From Fat 76%
- Calcium 43mg
- Carbohydrate 4.32g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 6.92g
- Fiber 1.44g
- Iron 1.48mg
- Protein 1.53mg
- Sat Fat 0.93g
- Sodium 377.27mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Rinse the greens in several changes of water to remove any grit.