- 2 cups wild and long-grain rice blend (discard spice packet, if included)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Spread the rice on a rimmed baking sheet or large plate and refrigerate until cool.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350° F. Spread the pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 6 to 8 minutes; let cool.
- Place the rice in a large bowl and fold in the pine nuts, parsley, tarragon, oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.