- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons harissa
- 1 finely chopped clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- chopped cilantro, for serving
- Combine Greek yogurt, harissa, garlic, and lime zest; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Trim the leaves from 1 medium cauliflower. Rub the cauliflower with olive oil. Roast at 400°F until tender, 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Slice or break into pieces and serve with the harissa yogurt.