- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 2 to 3 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wine, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Still whisking, slowly add the oil in a steady stream. (You can cover and refrigerate the vinaigrette for up to 1 week. Whisk to recombine before using.)
- Drizzle over a green salad, broiled seafood, sliced roast chicken, or steamed vegetables.