Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 6 cups Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tangerine, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup club soda
- In a large pitcher or other container, combine the wine and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients, excluding the club soda, and mix well.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let the sangria sit for at least 1 hour (and up to 4 hours). The sangria will sweeten with time, so the longer it sits, the better.
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda and ice cubes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 275
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 13mg
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Sugar 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 11mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .