White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Makes 60 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350° F with the racks in the upper and lower thirds. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugars, and corn syrup on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. One at a time, add the eggs, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat just until combined.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low, gradually add the flour mixture, and mix just until combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop level tablespoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart. Bake the cookies until golden, rotating the pans halfway through, 9 to 11 minutes; cool slightly on the pans, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 cookie
- Calories 108
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 68mg
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 17mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .