Makes 60 cookies
all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
(1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
packed light brown sugar
light corn syrup
pure vanilla extract
white chocolate chips
salted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350° F with the racks in the upper and lower thirds. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugars, and corn syrup on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. One at a time, add the eggs, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat just until combined.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low, gradually add the flour mixture, and mix just until combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop level tablespoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart. Bake the cookies until golden, rotating the pans halfway through, 9 to 11 minutes; cool slightly on the pans, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.