- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch fine salt
- 30 chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper
- Place the chocolate, cream, and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place the chocolate mixture in the refrigerator and chill until firm, at least 1 hour 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- Roll the chocolate mixture into small balls (about 1 teaspoon each) and place on the lined baking sheet. Press one chocolate chip, pointed-side down, into the top of each ball.
- Dip the tip of a toothpick in the food coloring to draw veins around the chocolate chip.