White Bean and Tuna Panzanella
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat broiler. On a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet, toss the baguette pieces with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Broil until golden, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, pickles, onion, vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fold in the toasted baguette.
- Divide the mixture among bowls and top with the tuna.
- Per Serving
- Calories 391Calories From Fat 46%
- Protein 27g
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 793mg
- Cholesterol 25mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .