- 1/2 baguette, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 pickles (preferably half-sour), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- Heat broiler. On a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet, toss the baguette pieces with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Broil until golden, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, pickles, onion, vinegar, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fold in the toasted baguette.
- Divide the mixture among bowls and top with the tuna.