Watermelon Slices With Mint and Lime
Serves 6-8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 chilled seedless watermelon, about 5 to 6 pounds
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 4 limes, 2 zested, 2 juiced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Cut the watermelon into 2-inch-thick rounds and cut each into 4 wedges.
- Chop the mint leaves and place in a medium bowl with 2 tablespoons of the lime zest. Add the sugar and stir well.
- Place the watermelon on a serving plate and squeeze the lime juice over the wedges. Sprinkle on the mint-lime sugar.
- Per Serving
- Calories 148Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 37mg
- Carbohydrate 38g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 5mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.