- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 pound wax beans, trimmed and sliced on the bias
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 3 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds
- crusty bread, for serving
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the watercress, wax beans, onion, chickpeas, ricotta salata, and almonds and toss to combine. Serve with the bread.