- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and mash with the mayonnaise, wasabi paste, lemon juice, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.