Warm Spinach Salad With Grilled Sausage
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. With a fork, prick the sausages in several places. Grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush the tomatoes and onion with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill vegetables until tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side for the onion and 2 to 3 minutes per side for the tomatoes. Transfer to a bowl as they are done.
- Add the spinach to the bowl and toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slice the sausages and serve with the vegetables and dressing.
- Per Serving
- Calories 506Calories From Fat 67%
- Protein 25g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 8g
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Sodium 1789mg
- Cholesterol 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .