- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted olives (such as kalamata)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 8 steamed new potatoes, halved
- 1 cup steamed green beans
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and break into pieces.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, the remaining ⅓ cup of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange the fish, eggs, olives, anchovies, potatoes, and green beans on a plate. Drizzle with the dressing.