- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped cantaloupe (from 1/2 melon)
- 1/2 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Add pork chops. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Season pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through, 3 to 4 min. per side.
- Toss cantaloupe and cucumber with basil, lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Serve with the chops.