- 1 flank steak (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 1/2cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4ounces thin rice noodles
- 2tablespoons grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 2teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 2teaspoons sesame oil
- 2teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Place the steak and soy sauce in a large resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Heat grill to medium or place a grill pan over medium heat. Cook the steak to the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Rinse the noodles under cold water and drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger (if using), lime juice, brown sugar, salt, and sesame and peanut oils.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain. Divide the steak and noodles among individual plates. Top with the radishes and papaya, drizzle with the dressing, and sprinkle with the cilantro (if using).