Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe or 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and sliced
- 1 pound multigrain or plain pizza dough, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 small head radicchio, torn
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ricotta
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 450° F. Brush 2 rimmed baking sheets with oil.
- Heat the oil, stirring occasionally, in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broccoli rabe and cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender but still bright green, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 2 rounds and place on the prepared baking sheets. Top with the marinara, radicchio, bell pepper, cooked broccoli rabe, ricotta, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper, dividing evenly. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut each pizza into 4 slices.
- Per Serving
- Calories 530
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 32mg
- Sodium 1,193mg
- Protein 20g
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 11g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 277mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .