Vegetarian Tacos With Goat Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn (2 cups), thawed
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup store-bought refrigerated salsa
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tofu, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the corn. Cook, tossing, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss until wilted.
- Fill the tortillas with the tofu mixture, goat cheese, and salsa.
- Per Serving
- Calories 355
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 646mg
- Protein 18g
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 289mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .