- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and crumbled
- 1 1/2teaspoons chili powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn (2 cups), thawed
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 3/4cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4cup store-bought refrigerated salsa
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tofu, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the corn. Cook, tossing, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss until wilted.
- Fill the tortillas with the tofu mixture, goat cheese, and salsa.