- 1pound soft tofu
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tablespoons each minced fresh basil, thyme, and oregano, or 2 teaspoons each dried
- 1/4teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 32ounces homemade or store-bought tomato sauce
- 1/2 8-ounce package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4ounces fresh prewashed baby spinach (2 cups)
- 8ounces mozzarella, shredded (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Combine the tofu, Parmesan, eggs, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Lightly coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Spread with about 1 cup of sauce. Arrange one layer of noodles on top. Spread with half the tofu mixture; top with half the spinach, a third of the remaining sauce, and a third of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Recipe can be made ahead to this point. Cool, cover, and refrigerate up to one day ahead. Reheat at 325° F for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out hot.