Makes one 9-inch pie| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Make the Ginger Graham Cracker Crust.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add 1 cup of the sugar and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the crust and bake until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and the remaining sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake, spreading it to the edge. Bake 5 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 787Calories From Fat 63%
- Calcium 127mg
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Cholesterol 250mg
- Fat 55g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 13mg
- Sat Fat 33g
- Sodium 463mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Run a sharp paring knife around the outside of the crust before releasing the cake from the pan. Use a sharp chef's knife to cut the cake.