- 38-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4cups sugar
- 2teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 prebaked Ginger Graham Cracker Crust
- 1cup sour cream
- Make the Ginger Graham Cracker Crust.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add 1 cup of the sugar and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the crust and bake until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and the remaining sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake, spreading it to the edge. Bake 5 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate overnight before serving.