Caramel-Cookie Cheesecake Pie
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 8-ounce bars cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 22 Twix Fun Size Bars (16 grams each, about 2 3/4 cups total), chopped
- 1 8-inch chocolate cookie piecrust
- Heat oven to 325º F. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs on medium-high until smooth. Mix in 2 cups of the chopped Twix bars. Pour the mixture into the piecrust.
- Bake the pie until set, 40 to 45 minutes; let cool.
- Sprinkle the pie with the remaining Twix bars and chill until firm, 8 to 10 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 583
- Fat 37g
- Sat Fat 22g
- Sodium 116mg
- Cholesterol 410mg
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 42g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 53mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This recipe calls for the “snack” or “fun” sizes candy bars often given to trick-or-treaters. You can substitute full-size bars—just keep in mind the total cup measurements listed in the recipes.