- 2 8-ounce bars cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 22 Twix Fun Size Bars (16 grams each, about 2 3/4 cups total), chopped
- 1 8-inch chocolate cookie piecrust
- Heat oven to 325º F. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs on medium-high until smooth. Mix in 2 cups of the chopped Twix bars. Pour the mixture into the piecrust.
- Bake the pie until set, 40 to 45 minutes; let cool.
- Sprinkle the pie with the remaining Twix bars and chill until firm, 8 to 10 hours.