- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 leek (white and light green parts only), trimmed and thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 14-ounce cans cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 thin pork cutlets (about 1/2 pound)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, leek, and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrot, celery, zucchini, cannellini beans, and chicken broth. Simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Shred the pork into pieces and stir into the soup.