Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F. Place the pita halves, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. Brush with the oil and sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon of the paprika; set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add the spinach, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until the spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the spinach among pitas. Make a well in the center of each bed of spinach and crack 1 egg into it. Sprinkle the egg with the remaining paprika, salt, and pepper and the Feta.
- Bake until the eggs are set, about 11 minutes for runny yolks. Serve with the mint and stuffed grape leaves (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 325Calories From Fat 64%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 823mg
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .