- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup shredded roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 green apple, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the turkey, celery, apple, and walnuts and toss to combine. Serve over the lettuce.