kosher salt and pepper
16-ounce container store-bought refigerated fresh salsa
head romaine lettuce, cut into pieces (about 8 cups)
9-ounce bag tortilla chips
15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed
6-ounce can sliced black olives (optional)
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the turkey and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour off any excess liquid. Stir in half the salsa and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and remaining salsa.
- Divide the lettuce, chips, turkey mixture, beans, avocado, Cheddar, and olives (if desired) among bowls. Serve with the dressing.