Turkey Salad With Tomato and Avocado
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 large head green leaf lettuce, torn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Divide the lettuce, turkey, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and Parmesan among bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 337Calories From Fat 225
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 1,151mg
- Protein 20g
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 237mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t have sliced turkey on hand, you can substitute another type of cold cut, including roast beef or salami.